You Might also be interested in these cars:
Get a Carlist.my Exclusive Deal now
2018 Honda CR-V
The all-new fifth-generation Honda CR-V, available in four trim levels across two engine choices including the company's new 1.5-litre VTEC Turbo engine. The new Honda CR-V brings premium features to a mainstream model, including Adaptive Cruise Control, digital meter cluster, LED headlights and a turbocharged engine.
Honda has dropped its 2.4-litre i-VTEC petrol engine for its higher spec models, replacing it with a 1.5-litre VTEC Turbo engine that churns out 193 PS and 243 Nm. The entry-level Honda CR-V is powered by a 2.0-litre SOHC i-VTEC engine, carried over from the predecessor, pushing out 154 PS and 189 Nm. Both engines are mated to the company's continuously variable transmission (CVT), with drive sent to either the front or all four wheels, depending on specification.
The company is offering four variants of the Honda CR-V. Prices below are OTR without insurance.
- 2.0 2WD - RM142,400
- 1.5 TC 2WD - RM155,700
- 1.5 TC 4WD - RM161,600
- 1.5 TC-P 2WD - RM167,700
- 2017 All-New Honda CR-V: What Is Honda Sensing?
- 2017 All-New Honda CR-V: 1.5 VTEC Turbo, Underpowered?
- 2017 All-New Honda CR-V – No Seven Seats, But Maybe That’s A Good Thing?
- 2017 Honda CR-V: Why It Works Best As A Five-Seater
- 2017 Honda CR-V: No 4WD For The Highest Specs Variant, Why?
- 2017 All-New Honda CR-V Launched, Priced From RM143k
- 2017 Honda CR-V Scores 5 Stars Under New ASEAN NCAP Rating
- Review: 2017 Honda CR-V – Calculated Superiority
- Body Type: SUV
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine Capacity: 1498 cc - 1997cc
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Seat Capacity: 5
- Price: RM 142,400 - RM 167,700
From RM 142,400
From RM 155,700
From RM 161,600
From RM 167,700
2015 Honda CR-V Facelift 2.4L 4WD Quick Review – The Best Gets Better
Some might say that the CR-V’s success was due to Honda’s foresight to stick their foot in the door of the SUV market and establish its name before its populartiy really took off. But if that was so, the CR-V would have been a flash in the pan. And yet, four generations on and the CR-V still reigns as the most popular SUV here in Malaysia.View full review
Latest 2018 Honda CR-V News