You Might also be interested in these cars:
Malaysia’s best place for new car deals:
- Get the best market price instantly.
- Take the guaranteed minimum price of the car with you to the dealership.
- Compare deals, and different car models at the click of a button.
- Chat one on one with our new car specialists online now!!
2018 Honda CR-V
The all-new fifth-generation Honda CR-V, available in four trim levels across two engine choices including the company's new 1.5-litre VTEC Turbo engine. The new Honda CR-V brings premium features to a mainstream model, including Adaptive Cruise Control, digital meter cluster, LED headlights and a turbocharged engine.
Honda has dropped its 2.4-litre i-VTEC petrol engine for its higher spec models, replacing it with a 1.5-litre VTEC Turbo engine that churns out 193 PS and 243 Nm. The entry-level Honda CR-V is powered by a 2.0-litre SOHC i-VTEC engine, carried over from the predecessor, pushing out 154 PS and 189 Nm. Both engines are mated to the company's continuously variable transmission (CVT), with drive sent to either the front or all four wheels, depending on specification.
The company is offering four variants of the Honda CR-V. Prices below are OTR without insurance.
- 2.0 2WD - RM142,400
- 1.5 TC 2WD - RM155,700
- 1.5 TC 4WD - RM161,600
- 1.5 TC-P 2WD - RM167,700
- 70% of All-New Honda CR-V are turbo models
- 2017 All-New Honda CR-V: What Is Honda Sensing?
- 2017 All-New Honda CR-V: 1.5 VTEC Turbo, Underpowered?
- 2017 All-New Honda CR-V – No Seven Seats, But Maybe That’s A Good Thing?
- 2017 Honda CR-V: Why It Works Best As A Five-Seater
- 2017 Honda CR-V: No 4WD For The Highest Specs Variant, Why?
- 2017 All-New Honda CR-V Launched, Priced From RM143k
- 2017 Honda CR-V Scores 5 Stars Under New ASEAN NCAP Rating
- Review: 2017 Honda CR-V – Calculated Superiority
- Body Type: SUV
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine Capacity: 1498 cc - 1997cc
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Seat Capacity: 5
- Price: RM 142,400 - RM 167,700
From RM 142,400
From RM 155,700
From RM 161,600
From RM 167,700
2017 Honda CR-V – Calculated Superiority
The engine, like any other Honda product bearing the fabled VTEC name, is eager to rev and punchy, to say the least – but note, it isn’t like the buzzing banshee B- or K-Series four-cylinder engines of the past. But it does serve to mimic the performance characteristics of a larger 2.4- or 2.5-litre engine, which is no bad thing. The gearbox likewise will assume a stepped (geared-like) response under heavy throttle for best results.View full review
Latest 2018 Honda CR-V News
Curious about the price of earlier versions of this model?